Klepinger Community School enforces a school uniform policy. At Klepinger Community School, we believe that appropriate clothing supports a positive learning environment. The school dress code will be the following for all students:
- White, navy blue or light blue collared shirt. Shirts may be long or short sleeved and are to be worn buttoned and tucked in at all times.
- Cold weather attire may include solid navy or white sweaters, cardigans, or vests. No hoodies or jackets.
- Shoes should allow your child to run and play safely during recess and physical education class.
- Hats, bandanas, etc. of any type are not to be worn in the school.
- Khaki (tan) or navy blue pants, shorts, skorts, skirts, and jumpers are to be worn firmly at the waist. Shorts should reach to the top of the knees.
Halters, tube tops or other tops that show your child’s midriff are not allowed at school. Short skirts, unsafe shoes and open-toed shoes, high heels, platform shoes, shoes without backs and roller skates are to be left at home.
Be sure to check the weather, if possible, before sending your child to school. If it is wet outside, send your child with an umbrella or raincoat. If it is cold or snowy, your child should wear a jacket, hat, gloves, and boots (optional.) Remember, recess is outdoors if it is dry and the temperature is not below 32 degrees with the wind chill factor.
See our student handbook for our uniform requirements. View now